Terms & Conditions
(The following terms and conditions also contain legal information about your rights under the Distance Selling and Electronic Commerce Regulations.)
Terms and Conditions of The Happy Baby Company GmbH for the online store Bonavi at www.bonavi.co.uk
§ 1 Scope, Definitions
(1) The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin (hereinafter: “we” or “Bonavi”) operates under the website http: // /www.bonavi.co.uk/ an online store for products related to the baby. The following terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “customer” or “you”) in their version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” for the purposes of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed / p>
§2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract texts
(1) The following contract terms apply to orders placed through our online store at http://www.bonavi.co.uk/.
(2) Our product presentations on the internet are not binding and do not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
(4) The order is made in the following steps:
- Select the desired product,
- Click on the button “Add to cart”,
- Enter the customer data (invoice details and delivery address), select the payment method, check the details in the shopping cart,
- Clicking on the “Order Paid” button (this is your legally binding contract)
- The contract for the purchase of the selected goods is concluded by sending you an order confirmation from us within three working days to the given e-mail address.
(5) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded
The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin, represented by the managing directors Niklas Ott and Markus Ott.
(6) Prior to placing an order, contract data can be printed or electronically saved via the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular, the order data, the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, takes place by e-mail after the order has been triggered by you, partly automated. We do not save the contract text after the conclusion of the contract.
(7) Input errors can be corrected using the standard keyboard, mouse, and browser functions (such as the browser’s back button). You can also correct this by cancelling the order process early, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
§3 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the goods
(1) The subject of our online shop is the purchase of products related to the baby and the young family.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the respective article description.
§4 Prices, Shipping, Delivery and Retention of Title
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers and the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes. For deliveries to Switzerland, not all price components are included, but the customer bears the taxes and import duties directly to the relevant customs authorities.
(2) The respective purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract and must in principle be paid prior to or at the time of payment at the time of delivery of the product. As a rule, we offer you different payment methods for each order. However, we reserve the right to exclude certain types of payment with each order (for example, after a credit check) or to offer only one payment method. The payment methods available are paid by bank transfer (advance payment), SEPA direct debit, via Amazon Payments, by Paypal, by direct transfer, by Giropay, by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and by Afterpay invoice purchase as well as by Afterpay-hire purchase. You can select the concrete payment methods available in the order process.
(3) For the processing of the offered payment methods (except Amazon Payments) we work together with the BS PAYONE GmbH · Niederlassung Kiel: Fraunhoferstraße 2-4 · 24118 Kiel, Germany – Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt – Amtsgericht Frankfurt HRB 28 985 – Geschäftsführer: Niklaus Santschi, Dr. Götz Möller, Jan Kanieß, Carl Frederic Zitscher – Ein Unternehmen der Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe.
(4) Purchase by Invoice
(1) Purchase on Invoice Upon purchase on account, the invoice amount is due on the calendar day specified in the invoice (20 calendar days after the invoice date) for payment to our external partner Afterpay. The payment method Purchase on an account does not exist for all offers and requires among other things a successful credit check by Afterpay. If the customer is allowed to purchase on account for certain offers after checking the creditworthiness, the payment will be processed in cooperation with Afterpay, to whom we assign our payment claim. The customer can only afford to Afterpay with debt-discharging effect in this case. We also remain responsible for general customer inquiries (for example regarding the goods, delivery time, dispatch), returns, complaints, revocation declarations and – shipments or credits when purchasing via invoice via Afterpay. The general terms and conditions of Afterpay apply
(6) Retention of title; On Bill; lien
(1) For consumers, we reserve the ownership of the purchased item until full payment of the invoice amount. Are you an entrepreneur in the exercise of your commercial or independent professional activity, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, we reserve the ownership of the object of sale until the settlement of all outstanding claims from the business relationship with the purchaser. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
(2) You are only entitled to set-off if your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed or recognized by us. In addition, you have a right of retention only if and to the extent that your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(3) If the customer is in default of us with any payment obligations, all existing claims shall become due immediately.
(1) We collect, store and use personal data of the customer (eg name and address) for the purpose of carrying out the respective contract.
(2) Your data will be forwarded to the shipping company responsible for the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the products. If necessary, we will pass on your payment details to the credit institution commissioned with the payment or to the payment service provider selected in the order process.
(3) Except for the payment method Amazon Payment and Afterpay, all payment methods are processed via the payment service provider BS PAYONE GmbH, Fraunhoferstraße 2-4, 24118 Kiel, to whom we will process your order forward the information communicated along with the information about your order. The transfer of your data is exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider BS PAYONE GmbH. With the payment methods credit card, afterpay invoice purchase as well as Afterpay instalment purchase a credit check (also over third credit reporting agencies) can take place additionally. For this, we give your data (name address, order, the method of payment) to BS PAYONE GmbH and/or Afterpay. For information on how PAYONE and Afterpay handle your data, please read the privacy statements of BS PAYONE GmbH ( Link ) and Arvato
(4) The responsible body within the meaning of the BDSG is The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin, represented by the managing directors Niklas Ott and Markus Ott.
(5) Your personal data will be encrypted during the ordering process via SSL over the Internet. Credit card data is not stored, but collected and processed directly by our payment service provider BS PAYONE GmbH, Fraunhoferstraße 2-4, 24118 Kiel.
(6) You have the right to free information about the personal data stored about us and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete this data. In addition, you may object to the use of your personal data with effect for the future. All you need is an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or an informal letter to The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin.
§6 Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
Consumers have the following right of revocation:
(1) Cancellation Policy
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without cause. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
= “text-align: justify;”> – on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have one or more goods in the Have ordered a single order and delivered it consistently, or;
– where you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last good, provided that you have several goods within the scope have ordered a single order and delivered separately, or;
= “text-align: justify;”> – where you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or piece if you have ordered a good that is delivered in several lots or pieces.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin, email: email@example.com , Telephone: 030 – 229 576 58) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
To maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Follow the revocation
If you cancel this Agreement, we will have all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs of doing so). that you have chosen a different delivery method than the best standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your cancellation of this contract is received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods or handed them over to a partner designated by us, whichever is the earlier is.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days or hand them over to a partner named by us.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(2) Sample Withdrawal Form
| Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To: The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Hereby I / we (*) cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature (s) of the consumer (s) (only on paper)
(*) Delete what is wrong.
§7 Voluntary Return Policy for 30 Days
(1) For all orders on www.bonavi.co.uk we grant you, in addition to the legal right of withdrawal, a voluntary right of return for a total of 30 days from receipt of the goods. With this right of return, you can also after the expiration of the statutory period of revocation (see Revocation above) from the contract by us
- either return the goods unharmed within 30 days of their receipt (start of the period on the day after receipt of the goods) (timely despatch is sufficient) or
- Your written request within this period in writing to The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin or by e-mail to support@bonavi. in writing and you return the intact goods within another 14 days or at our request to facilitate the pickup.
(2) The prerequisite for exercising the voluntary right of return is that the goods can be returned to us intact. The term intact means that the goods are in their original condition and show only signs of wear and tear that might normally occur during the inspection of the goods in a shop.
3) The voluntary right of return does not exist for the purchase of gift vouchers.
(4) We bear the cost of the return or pickup.
(5) If the voluntary right of return is exercised, repayment will be made to the account you have to name.
(6) Your legal right of withdrawal shall not be affected by the observance of our rules regarding the supplementary contractually granted (voluntary) right of return and will continue to exist independently of this. Until the expiration of the period for the statutory right of revocation, only the legal conditions listed in the revocation instruction apply. The contractually granted (voluntary) right of return also does not limit your statutory warranty rights, which are retained to you without restriction.
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for breach of contract or tort is limited to willful misconduct or gross negligence.
(2) We are liable for slight negligence in the event of injury to life, limb, health or breach of a contractual obligation without limitation. If we are in default of performance due to ordinary negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have violated a material contractual obligation, the liability for damage to property and pecuniary loss attributable thereto is the contractually foreseeable damage An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place, whose breach jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on the compliance with which you can regularly rely. In particular, this includes our obligation to act and the performance of the contractually agreed performance, which is described in § 3.
(3) Claims under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§9 Contract language
The contract language is German only.
§10 Warranty / Customer Service
(1) The warranty is governed by the law.
(2) Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available from Mon-Fri between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm by e-mail: support @ bonavi.co.uk, Telephone: 030 – 229 576 58 available.
§11 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Jurisdiction
(1) The un-unified German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that it does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer’s habitual residence (principle of favorability).
(2) Place of performance for all services from our existing business relationships and place of jurisdiction is our registered office if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law (and no Consumers) or if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or your domicile or habitual residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed. The right to appeal to the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on the Sale of Goods are explicitly not applicable.
§12 Refer Friends Referral Program
After purchasing the Bonavi, you have the option of creating a personalized coupon code. Each of your friends, which gives this coupon code when ordering gets 75 EUR discount on his order. In addition, you will be entitled to a 50 EUR credit at the end of your friends’ 30-day trial. The credit will not be automatic. A coupon code will be invalid if it is publicly available on the Internet, offered on Google or advertised or can be indexed by Google (excluding Twitter and Facebook, as well as by e-mail). They also forfeited the claim to the 50 EUR. A coupon code of a cancelled order is automatically no longer valid and any claim to 50 EUR expires. The claim to the credit expires even with the return of your order. The user acknowledges that premium offers can be changed at any time and have only a limited validity. The accused may not be identical with the Referrer.
§13 Dispute resolution
(1) The EU Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on its online platform. This platform can be reached via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
(2) We are not obliged to participate in a mediation procedure and unfortunately can not offer to participate in such a procedure.