Consumers have the following right of withdrawal. “Consumer” is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
– where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner, or ;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, or;
– where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 030 – 229 576 58) by means of a clear statement (eg sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Follow the revocation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer to have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods or handed them over to a partner designated by us, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, or return to us. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days or hand them over to a partner named by us.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
model withdrawal form
model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To: The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin, Email: email@example.com
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Consumer (s) signature (only on paper notice)
(*) Delete what is wrong.
Voluntary Return Policy for 30 days
(1) In addition to the statutory right of revocation, we grant you a voluntary right of return for all orders on www.bonavi.de for a total of 30 days from receipt of the goods. With this right of return, you can also after the expiration of the statutory period (see Revocation above) from the contract by us
- either return the goods undamaged within 30 days of their receipt (start of the period on the day after receipt of the goods) (timely despatch is sufficient) or
- Your written request within this period in writing to The Happy Baby Company GmbH, Heinrich-Heine-Strasse 15, 10179 Berlin or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing and you return the intact goods within another 14 days or at our request to facilitate the pickup.
(2) The prerequisite for exercising the voluntary right of return is that the goods can be returned to us intact. The term intact means that the goods are in their original condition and show only signs of wear and tear that might normally occur during the inspection of the goods in a shop.
(3) The voluntary right of return does not exist for the purchase of gift vouchers.
(4) We bear the cost of return/pickup.
(5) If the voluntary right of return is exercised, repayment will be made to the account you have used for payment.
(6) Your legal right of withdrawal shall not be affected by the observance of our rules regarding the supplementary contractually granted (voluntary) right of return and will continue to exist independently of this. Until the expiration of the period for the statutory right of revocation, only the legal conditions listed in the revocation instruction apply. The contractually granted (voluntary) right of return also does not limit your statutory warranty rights, which are retained to you without restriction.